Covid-19 came unexpectedly and took businesses by storm. This situation highlighted at what extent businesses and organisations were prepared for the digital times we are going through. At the same time, it is becoming evident that many of these changes are here to stay. Remote work and online meetings have been widely discussed for a long time but were now implemented in a heartbeat.
At Up, as we are part of a larger global family, we already had a number of systems in place to enable us to work and communicate efficiently with our colleagues all over the world and all of our stakeholders.
Up Hellas is a young subsidiary – we have tried to keep our business well organised and flexible. The team has been using collaborative tools and various cloud solutions from their first day.
When the time came for all of us to work from home, we noticed just how well we have worked in the last few years:
• We have implemented in March our cloud-based call centre, which allows our team to pick up all incoming calls, no matter where they are
• Our go for Eat cards are produced in Greece and can be delivered straight to our cardholders within days 🇬🇷
• We have regularly scheduled team video catch-ups, to ensure we are on top of everything – and they are never dull 💻
Nevertheless, we have identified a few downsides to being home:
• Video calls are great, but we miss seeing our colleagues and sharing lunch/coffee and sports breaks 🙆🏻🙋🏻
• We need to continue improving the video-presentations of our offers: we still aren’t used to showcasing our unique UX and services over video calls 💁🏼
• Staying Fit is a bit harder than before, especially since UpFit is on a break 😔 That’s why we are trying to keep up by inviting some of our favourite trainers to join us and share fitness programs that we can all easily follow from home. Head to our Facebook and Instagram to have a peek!
We are more than thankful for the trust our customers are showing to us and our solutions, especially during this difficult time. You can count on our team to continue improving the Up experience to better respond to your needs and requirements.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to discuss further our corporate solutions.