The profession of Relationship Manager – Michelle’s experience
How is the daily life of a Relationship Manager at Up? Michelle shares with us her own experience.
1. How long are you working in Up Hellas? What are your main responsibilities?
I’ve been working for Up Hellas since November 2018, so it has been almost 4 years.
That means, purchase order registration, issuance of debit/credit invoices, customer management, coding of new items, development of procedures, back-office duties, operations, customer service.
At Up we have:
2. How do you prefer to contact clients, in person, via email or phone? Why?
We usually contact clients via email and phone. It would be great if we could meet and assist our customers and cardholders, it would be more interactive and fun 😊
3. Which are the main characteristics you think that a Relationship Manager should have?
4. Was there a time in your career that you turned a negative situation with a customer into a positive one?
Of course, our biggest percentage is that our customers and users are happy.
However, you will always have a negative situation to deal with.
Everything gets resolved by acknowledging the situation and being more empathetic. Once the customer realizes that you understand his issue and feels that you are treating him in a calm and professional way, he is reassured and cooperates so that you can solve his problem.
5. How does technology help your job to be easier and more productive?
Technology is the main key to our job since we are a company that is still building its tools and operating systems. We always have new tools that help us do our job more efficient.
6. How important you think is a good operating system for a brand or company?
It is very important to have good operating systems, because this helps us to be a valuable company with modern technology and better results. So, we always have a happy customer and a happy recipient of our products!
By Michelle Lampsou, Relationship Manager of our super team!
Subscribe to out Neswletter and recieve Up Hellas latest news and product updates
I consent to Up Hellas using the above information in order to inform me about its products, based on the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data that is valid from 25/5/2018.